Philocanna INC. a company based in New York and Greece produces oils that combine the healing properties of cannabis with those of high phenolic olive oil. In a move of solidarity with patients who are in the midst of the pandemic and cannot afford to continue their treatment with cannabinoids, proceeds to offer a substantial amount of its free oils. It’s about the hemp oils of Artemis (250mg CBD), Athina (500mg CBD), Gaia (1000mg CBD), Morpheus (1000mg CBD 100mg Melatonin).
In collaboration with The Greek Association of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders, the Hellenic Society for the Study and Research of Aging, the Hellenic Society of Anaesthesiology as well as cannabis specialist Dr. George Economopoulos. At the same time, oils also given to the Hellenic Animal Welfare Society for the continued treatment of our pet friends.
In addition to scientific-medical companies, physicians and veterinarians, Philocanna offers oils directly to patients who are currently in financial difficulties to continue their treatment seamlessly.
Patients can get the oils free of charge by paying only the shipping costs to The Hemp City at info[at]thehempcity.gr which in a relief effort along with World Olive Center for Health and the free press magazine You May Say.
* Offer valid until stock runs out. Due to the nature of this movement, which aims to support the most economically disadvantaged, we only ask those who are in financial distress to use the offer.
* Consult your physician or pharmacist before using any product.
More on Philocanna oils:
- High phenolic olive oils are a new category of olive oil, distinct from 2012 by European Union Health Regulation 432/2012, which deals with polyphenols in olive oil.
- Philocanna products are GMP certified and our High Phenolic Olive Oil has been tested by the World Olive Center for Health.
- The phytocannabinoid rich (PCR) cannabis & hemp oil by Philocanna are full & broad spectrum oils. Apart from their high concentration in cannabinoids, they contain over 100 cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and plant lipids that are naturally found in the plant.